About the job
The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for implementing and managing the recommended go-to-market strategy for each account in Nigeria.
He/She is also responsible for driving agreed forecasted and budgeted sales volumes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and manage client portfolio in Nigeria.
- Evaluating and prioritizing the business potential when bringing on-board new accounts.
- Recommendation on the best go-to-market strategy and implementation to maximize the sales opportunities for Evernex.
- Manage all aspects of the account forecasting requirements to deliver account budgets and objectives in line with overall objectives.
- Prepare tenders.
- Networking through all layers of the selected accounts.
- Market analysis and feedback on competitor behavior and activities, plan positioning across Nigeria.
- Manage the contractual framework agreements and partnership terms via the agreed process
- Ensure coordination between the various departments (technical, marketing, legal, supply chain, operations, finance, etc.).
- Follow-up with clients on exciting projects and create new business opportunities
Experience and qualifications
- Previous sales experience in the IT industry.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 2 years of Sales experience in Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.