About the job
The Regional Operations Manager role will be implementing the right processes and practices across the organization.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Lead US operations team: Service Desk & Technical Support
- Run and oversee the day-to-day operations and work with the support team managing the customer services.
- Ensure workflow channels are being responded to in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the support team has the resources needed, monitor and assist with the technical analyses
- Manage field engineers in the USA
- Resource/Implement/Subcontract new and renewed customer maintenance contracts working directly with the internal Supply Chain teams, partners, vendors, and warehousing services
- IDetermine the most advantageous terms and negotiate rates.
- Evaluate and resolve escalating issues, meet with customers locally and overseas as needed onsite/remote for operations review and process execution/improvement with ensuring maximum satisfaction.
- Gather, organize and perform the analysis and reports of support metrics SLA/KPI’s
- Work effectively with all levels of staff and management to plan and execute specific strategic initiatives and ensure operational effectiveness goals are being maintained.
- Direct multiple customer-related data center Time& Material projects.
- Participate in hiring and personnel decisions, completing routine performance review evaluations, training, and staff scheduling.
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate
Experience and qualifications
- Proven work experience as Operation Manager or similar role
- Previous experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the Technical team
- Fluent in English. Spanish or French are highly preferred.
- Previous experience in team management