About the job
The Sales Lead Generation is playing a fundamental role in getting new customer and reaching our revenue growth objectives.
The Sales Lead Generation role will build and strengthen customer relationships across all levels and departments to grow global revenue.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Sales Lead Generation is generating new customer, working with channel partners, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for sales team.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Make sure clients receive requested products and services on a timely manner.
- Responsible for driving profitable sales growth of all service solutions to include long term service agreements, repair services, and OEM parts.
- Work with CRM (Salesforce.com) on daily basis, maintain customer contact data including the MoM and sales progression.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead generation activity reports to management.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B Inside Sales experience on IT products and/or services.
- Experience in the Middle East Market is preferable.
- Experience in lead generation and in Services Sales contracts.
- Fluent in Arabic and English. French is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office application.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling multiple calls per day.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.