About the job
The Senior Sales Development Representative will be responsible for implementing and managing the recommended go-to-market strategy for each account in West Africa. She/he is also responsible for driving agreed forecasted and budgeted sales volumes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and manage client portfolio.
- Evaluating and prioritizing the business potential when bringing on-board new countries and accounts in West Africa Africa.
- Recommendation on the best go-to-market strategy and implementation to maximize the sales opportunities for Evernex.
- Manage all aspects of the account forecasting requirements to deliver account budgets and objectives in line with overall objectives.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsor.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of B2B Sales experience across Morocco and/ or Africa.
- Fluent in English.
- Previous sales experience in hardware services (servers, storage, and network environment) or in IT solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.