About the job
The Senior Sales will be responsible for implementing and managing the recommended go-to-market strategy for each account in Spain. He/She is also responsible for driving agreed forecasted and budgeted sales volumes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsor.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product.
Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Manage the local Sales team.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of B2B Sales experience across Spain market within the TPM industry.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience in selling IT solutions to Enterprise customers.
- Strong relationships with local government entities is preferable.
- Previous people management experience.