About the job
The Senior Sales Development Representative will be responsible for implementing and managing the recommended go-to-market strategy for each account in the Nordics, Central South Eastern Europe region. He/She is also responsible for driving agreed forecasted and budgeted sales volumes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and manage client portfolio in the Nordics, Central South Eastern Europe region.
- Evaluating and prioritizing the business potential when bringing on-board new accounts.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Work on CRM Salesforce.
- Marketing Mass mailing.
Experience and qualifications
- Previous sales experience in the IT industry is highly preferable.
- Minimum 8 years of Sales experience.
- Fluent in English. Command of a language of the desired area would be high preferable (Greek, Bulgarian or Romanian, etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of office CRM tools.