About the job
Working within a busy Service Desk, the Service Desk Specialist is responsible of calls handling, following and driving the progresses from the case opening to its closure.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer all incoming calls (within 5 rings) or external / internal customer emails reporting a support issue or service Request and determine the caller’s needs.
- Logging Calls in the System with the all needed Information, Details, Categorizations and Priorities.
- Assist the customers with the first incident qualification process by collecting the necessary logs that will be used by the Technical Team to determine an Action Plan. The logs collection tool is to be used to facilitate the task.
- Responsible for escalating cases appropriately to Evernex L3 / Expert / Partner for further Analysis & Support.
- Communication with users – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or delays.
- Answer all requests for action made by Evernex Service Desk. Coordinate both emergency and non-emergency response to calls for service and manage those responses through Evernex ticketing tool.
- Contact customers to confirm scheduled appointments and verify feedback when outages are reported fixed.
- Coordinate spares parts dispatch with local partner / Customer / Evernex logistic center.
- Ensure constant up to date reporting about status of all calls through the relevant tools internally and to Customer.
- Manage local buffer stock refill process with Evernex logistic team.
- Assist customer service with escalated request in a timely manner.
- Record and remove from Evernex specific tool parts used by technicians / local partner.
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work with customer using the pending work dashboard (Online Tool).
- Assist field personnel with completing scheduled appointments within designated time frames and ensure that management is kept informed of potential problems.
- Closing all resolved Incidents and Service Requests.
- Conducting customer/user satisfaction call-backs/surveys as agreed.
- Updating the CMS under the direction and approval of Service Desk Manager and reporting any incorrect Records to the appropriate Teams for Correction.
Experience and qualifications
- Experience in an IT service desk environment highly desired.
- First Level Support Experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills to understand ticket trends.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.