About the job
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity across APJ region.
Using your experience, contacts and creativity, you will explore the supply chain to identify areas for improvement.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Manage entry of Infrastructure purchase requisitions and track it through the entire process.
- Manage the Supply Chain responsibilities across SAP when it comes to shipments. This includes customs documentation, signatures, working with local teams for shipment receipt, partnering with suppliers to efficiently deliver goods.
- Develop efficient Supply Chain processes that could be applied across APJ countries.
- Measure, manage and improve supplier actual performance for deliveries against negotiated SLA’s.
- Support in Hardware sourcing activities such as quoting, contracts, and supplier management.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supply chain and logistics.
- Knowledge of customs laws for APJ.
- Hands on experience in supply chain management software (such as SAP by design) would be highly preferable.
- Bilingual English and Malaysian. Chinese is highly preferable.