Extend the life of IT assets and save up to 70% compared to the manufacturer with cost-effective hardware support from Technical Support Engineers.
Most IT leaders are no longer hesitant to move their maintenance agreements from equipment manufacturers to the third-party hardware maintenance providers.
Switching service contracts from equipment manufacturers to third-party maintenance (TPM) providers allow organizations to not just reduce the costs but also increase the quality of the service. It also ensures a greater level of accountability and acts as a Single Point of Contact for all IT service requirements.
Evernex is a leading third-party service provider globally with over 35 years of experience and over 200k IT systems under contract globally. It also has the NO.1 multi-vendor hardware stock in Europe with over 330 forward stocking locations globally.
Evernex ensures insurance to critical IT systems globally by providing customized SLA and high-quality support at fraction of the costs. In fact, in certain regions and thanks to its large global footprints, Evernex is able to provide better service than equipment manufacturers. Furthermore, in addition to cost savings, and superior IT support services TPMs offer benefits that include:
• A direct global support model
• Inventory management services
• Flexible service-level agreements
Third-party maintainers provide technicians and parts to maintain IT products from servers and networking to mainframes and storage. Leading global third-party maintenance provider, Evernex began its operations by providing end-of-service-life support for IT hardware that are subjected to “planned obsolescence” or providing spares to IT hardware that was no longer supported by manufacturers.
Later they started to expand their capabilities into providing global multi-vendor support to critical IT hardware by deploying stocks locally and making it available for critical interventions. Evernex through its years of experience provides end-of-service-life support services globally and has over 35 years of experience in providing multivendor spares and the technical capabilities to maintain them even when they are way past the manufacturers’warranty and support for some devices.
According to a report, many equipment manufacturers offering outsourced services rely on TPMs to increase their internal service provider capabilities to support equipment manufactured by others.
There are ample opportunities starting from a superior support model to optimizing the ROI:
1. As per the report, the third-party services are a competitive threat to the service providers. In many cases, the service providers are reluctant to reduce their maintenance fees at warranty expiration and renewal. Several reports suggest that most of the hardware remain stable after the initial bug fixes between 1 and 2 years. And since the hardware is stable, it would be better to use the same hardware instead of investing in a new infrastructure again.
2. Competitively customized SLA. We can also reduce costs by offering a highly competitive & customized SLA at contract renewal.
3. Worldwide Coverage. With over 34 offices worldwide and network coverage in over 340 locations worldwide, no service request is considered too hard.
4. Elimination of maintenance contracts where possible. In some cases, the number of hardware failures on certain equipment might be low enough not to require having extended warranties. In the case of network equipment, having spare devices on hand can eliminate the need for maintenance support.
Leading Telecom Company
Evernex has assisted a leading global telecom company that has multivendor hardware, with multiple contracts paying hugely for frequent refreshes. Evernex provided the company with customized SLA, with Single Point of Contact solution, by proving insurance to their existing infra without having to invest additionally on frequent tech refresh, holding the supply of spares locally to improve the efficiency and accountability of IT operations. This has not only given them peace of mind but also enabled the company to shift its focus and resources from the non-core to its core activities.
Leading Health Care Company
A leading health care company wanted to have a single point of contact for all its IT requirements. Evernex proposed an unbelievable solution, with over 330 forward stocking locations globally no critical request/ intervention is too difficult for us. We equip companies with customized SLA and provide them with a single point of contact so that no critical intervention is delayed or unattended.
For more details on how to get your IT infra covered contact us today!
Apr 08 2019